ER serving Richmond and greater Henrico CountyExpert Care for Life’s Most Unexpected Moments
West Creek ER is equipped to handle your emergency. Our physicians and staff are trained in pediatric and adult emergency care for both ambulance and walk-in patients.
Our 24/7 full-service emergency room is just like what you will find on a hospital campus, but conveniently located in your neighborhood. As a department of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, West Creek ER is able to directly admit patients to the hospital with more severe conditions.
Our freestanding facility boasts all private treatment areas, and specialty rooms for trauma and pediatric patients. We also offer a secure holding room for patients with behavioral health conditions. We have an on-site, full-service laboratory with a blood bank and point-of-care testing capabilities. In addition, we provide a full-service imaging department with a 16-slice CT scanner, general and vascular ultrasound capabilities and a digital x-ray suite.
Our ER services
At West Creek Emergency Center, you’ll find that we can handle most of life’s major (and minor) emergencies. We are able to treat a wide range of injuries and illnesses, including:
- One call emergency transfers and direct admissions
- No transport fees or charges when transferred to Henrico Doctors’ Hospital
Our emergency staff
Our expert and compassionate staff at West Creek Emergency Center will treat you like a member of their own family. At our ER, we have:
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Experienced ER nurses with advanced certifications in pediatric and adult emergency care
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Trauma nursing core course (TNCC)
- Emergency nursing pediatric course (ENPC)
- Imaging and Laboratory technologists
- On-call specialists and consultations through Henrico Doctors’ Hospital medical staff
For questions or more information, please contact Melanie Cook, RN, BSN, SCRN, who is the Director of West Creek Emergency Center, at 804-784-1050. She can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.